Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Open for Business...

Wow, almost two years to the day since I last posted to this blog.  I can sadly but also happily say that that is rather symbolic.  I suppose I haven't had a whole lot good to share, or at least at the time, I did not feel it worthy of sharing.  Glad to say that I will try to post to this blog regularly going forward.  I have been writing like mad for weeks now.  It is ALL just kind of coming pouring out of me now after keeping so much bottled up for so long.  God is good!  He brings us through these seasons of life in order to make us stronger.  I/we (Susan and I) had a "breaking point" a few weeks ago where it became VERY apparent that some changes were in order.  I won't go into any gory detail, but God really starting working on me and convicting me on some things I was doing (and not doing) with my life and my marriage.  He has EXTRAVAGANTLY answered prayers since then.
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, beyond ALL that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. Ephesians 3:20

Obviously, I am not going to share a lot of what I have written.  Most of it has been written for Susan and "to God". I have much to share...  I will start with simply, I AM RICHLY BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment