Ben 0 New York Yankee 1
The boys are getting older and starting to eat us out of house and home. A fairly recent development, they no longer think it is adequate for them to order off of the kids menu when we go out. So, the other day we went to Jason's Deli. For those of you that need explanation of the above "score", the New York Yankee is about a 4 inch think sandwich at Jason's Deli filled with hot corned beef, pastrami, and swiss. I have to admit, it is my favorite and I am usually able to finish one off. So Ben decides that this is what he wants too! Tried to talk him out of it because I was quite sure he couldn't finish it off. I gave in and ordered it for him. He ate a little more than half off it. Still impressive since I was doubtful that he could even fit his mouth around it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment