Thursday, July 30, 2009
Okay, this could be fun...
Well, I decided to do it...I'm creating my own blog. I have jokingly maintained for a while that I am too old for Facebook (and especially Myspace), but everyone seems to have their own blog these days, so I decided to give it a try. The title, "Are We There Yet" is partially a look at family comedy (the old family car trip, "are we there yet daddy?") and is partially about this journey of life that we are all on together. My blogposts will likely be all over the place, but will probably focus on family, friends, and our experiences as homegroup leaders at our church. AND, if you know me well, you know that there will likely be a lot about sports too! SO, here we go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How cool! I love to read blogs! Keep the posts a comin.
ReplyDeleteIt will be pretty cool, to see what you post. I love the idea, maybe I will join also.
ReplyDelete